Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Commission Me

 


SUBJECT & STYLE 
Whether it's a portrait, still life, figurative, floral, or abstract, I am up for the challenge of creating a painting for you. Thank you for your interest. I'm assuming that your interest reflects your attraction to the style of my work, which is loose and expressive. Sometimes I call my style representational abstract. I also call it whimsical angst. My style is NOT hyper realism so if you want a painting to be an exact replica of an image, I'm not your artist. 

Please email me two images of the subject you have in mind and allow me to pick one from the two. Please do not email me any image that you do not want me to select. Images with high contrast (lots of light and shadow) are the best.

*PRICING* for ART 
Along with the images of your desired subject, a non-refundable $100 deposit Venmo is usually how we can start the process. The balance of the the work can be rendered after delivery of the work priced as follows for smaller (up to 8x10 inches); middler (up to 11x14 inches); larger (up to 30x30 inches):

  • Smaller acrylic: $200 
  • Middler acrylic: $240
  • Larger acrylic: $400
NOTES: I've done commissions for much larger canvases and if that is your desire, we can discuss details. If you'd like the work to be done in oils or gouache, pricing will change slightly.

SHIPPING & MATERIALS
Shipping costs will be calculated and I will let you know how much that will be and ask you to add it to your final payment before I ship it. Better yet, if you have a FedEx account, I can ship it using your account number. Material costs will also be calculated in for works larger than 18x24 inches. If you are able to pick up the work from my Santa Ana studio, that would also work.

*ASTERISK*
If after you see the final painting you do not love it, you do not have to buy it. I will accept the deposit as payment for the work and keep/sell/repurpose the art. With very few exceptions, I will not repaint portions of a final painting.





No comments:

Post a Comment